This error message indicates that Komp is not connected with the internet. Perhaps the power cable is unplugged, Komp is not connected to WiFi, or it might have lost its connection (temporarily). Please double check with the user that the power cable is inserted. If it is, try the following options.
- Restart Komp by removing the power cable for 10 seconds. Often this will re-establish the connection.
- Restart the router by unplugging it for 30 seconds.
- If restarting the Komp and router does not work, connect your phone with the WiFi network and test if the internet is working properly. If there are issues with the internet, contact your provider.
- If the internet is working as expected, try to remove and add the network again to Komp. Open the Komp app and go to Settings > WiFi. Restart the Komp and Komp app in between removing and adding the network again.
- If you need help, don't hesitate to contact support!