If you purchased your Komp and no longer need it, you can give or sell it to someone else who might benefit from it.
Before you sell a Komp second hand
- End your subscription on 4G
- Reset Komp and make sure the new keyword shows on the Komp screen.
- Make sure that you sell Komp with the original power cable.
- Send the receipt to new owner.
Before you buy a Komp second hand
- There are different Komp models, so check which model you are buying.
- Make sure the Komp is reset to factory settings, then you can view the keyword on the screen.
- Switch Komp on to check the sound and screen.
- Model EV2b: Check that the SIM-card is inserted on the back of the Komp, just below the USB-ports. Sometimes the SIM-card is taken out by previous customers, which makes it unable to start a 4G subscription.
- Ask to have a copy of the receipt from the seller.